Thursday, October 6, 2011

The love of money, and the the Wall Street fan

I was wondering why my stats were dropping over the weekend. Then I realized that everybody was watching Wall Street, and the doodoo hitting the fan over there. "The love of money is the root of all evil," the Bible says. And I think that means a lot more than simple greed. I'm guessing that the Bible insinuates that exactly where agape  generates an entire world with its causes and effects, the love-of-money does the same. Of course it’s probably bad for a person when this person is in love with cash, but I’m guessing that the love-of-money is more than just that. The love-of-money is a force, like agape. It creates structures and fills people with motivations across a wide spectrum of behaviors.


1 comment:

  1. I love your postI I have learned so much from reading your posts...but I was thinking the speaker's passion had much more to do with unequal scales than the love of money...what say you?
    (signing as anonymous because I'm too lazy to sing in :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...